Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

4 posters

Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)

Poll

Do you like it?

[ 2 ]
    Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_lcap50%Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_lcap50%Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_lcap0%Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_lcap0%Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) Empty Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)

Post  123agumon Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

DIGIMON 4 EVER
    CMDLine_1
    Written by 123agumon
    Based on the Characters of 123agumon & rguy3

NOTE: This has nothing to do with my RP character

“Get back here, you runt!” Yelled a tall, large young man. “I said get back here!” The boy added. He was chasing another young boy, “Evan,” who is the star of our story. Evan was being chased down a sidewalk, on an old street just outside town. He had messy brown hair, and wore goggles on his forehead. “Jeff,” a mean kid from Evan’s classes, was pursuing him. Along with Jeff was his younger brother, “Daniel.” Jeff and Daniel were both large and tall. Everybody at Evan’s school was afraid of them. Along with his brother, Jeff had blonde helmet hair, and was covered with freckles. “Leave me alone!”
    Evan called out. “I don’t have anything!” He added. They continued down the sidewalk, passing people. Evan came to a quick halt. There were a ton of tables out in his way. “Pizza Kings,” read the sign next to him. “I’ve got you now!” Jeff hollered. Evan began to race forwards again. He knocked over chairs and tables. “Sorry,” he said to a young worker at the pizza place. Evan had a green backpack over his shoulders, and he wore a black t-shirt, with jeans and white sneakers. He had tan skin, and dark brown eyes. His eyes carried dark bags under them. He hadn’t gotten any sleep in days. Evan looked back to see if Jeff and Daniel were still chasing him, and they were. Evan raced past the bus stop, butting shoulders with a young girl. “Hey!” She yelled. “Sorr-y!” Evan tripped on a stub in the pavement. He fell to the ground scraping his elbows. He writhed in pain. “Finally,” Daniel joked. Jeff ripped the backpack off of Evan’s back. “Let’s see what we’ve got ourselves today,” Jeff said. He unzipped the bag. “No, that’s my stuff!” Evan yelled. He couldn’t get back up due to all the pain. Jeff grabbed things out of Evan’s bag. Things like a watch, some candy, drawings and trading cards. “Look at all this junk!” Jeff was disgusted. He threw the bag on the ground, and approached Evan. “I thought I told you to always have something good for me to take from you!” Jeff told him. He lifted his fist in the air. “Awesome!” Daniel smiled. Jeff turned around and saw Daniel holding the backpack. “What? What is it?” Jeff asked. Daniel pulled a small, electronic hand-held out of the bag. “Look,” he said, handing it to his brother. Jeff smiled. “Pleasure doing business with you,” Jeff laughed. He walked off with his brother, taking the hand-held with him. Evan got back up to his feet, and picked up his emptied pack. “Well, that didn’t go to well,” said a familiar voice. It was the girl Evan had bumped into at the bus stop. “You think so, Courtney?” Evan joked. “Want to take the bus home? I’m sure you don’t feel much like walking anymore,” She said. Courtney had long, black hair and black eyes. She was 11 years old, just a year younger than Evan. She goes to school with Evan, and sadly, with Jeff and Daniel. Evan walked back to the bus stop with Courtney. They sat down on one of the benches, which was quite painful on the bottom. “Why do you let them treat you like that?” She asked Evan. “I guess I’ve just given up,” he explained. “Ever since my Dad died, I guess I’ve just lost courage,” he added. Out of nowhere, lighting struck the trashcan across the street. There was a large explosion of particles, but the can remained, appearing untouched. They both looked up at the sky, which was light as day. “What the,” Courtney whispered. She had a worried look on her face. Down the road, an engine could be heard, roaring. “There’s my bus,” Courtney said. She got up and asked: “Well, are you coming or what?” Evan shook his head. “I think I’ll just walk home,” he told her. She laughed. “Just watch out for unfamiliar lighting bolts,” she warned him. She got inside the bus and put a dollar in the payment slot. The bus drove off, leaving black smoke behind it. Evan stood up, and raced across the road. He looked inside the trashcan. “What’re these made of rubber or something---“ He stared inside. In the trashcan lied a large, pulsating egg with red and white dots. “An egg?” Evan wondered.

End of CMDLine_1

DIGIMON 4 EVER
    CMDLine_2
    Written by 123agumon

Evan reached inside the bin. It wasn’t even that hot. He picked the egg out of the bin and said: “What in the world?” The egg was large, about as big as a football. Evan looked around to see if anybody was watching. He was alone, so he shoved the egg inside his backpack, put it over his shoulder and continued down the sidewalk.

“I’m home!” Evan called out. He lived in a small house, a really small house. He entered the kitchen, which was where the front door opened. The kitchen was as small as a hallway. The dinner table had two seats, and was extremely small. The living room was also very small. There was a couch, and a small seat. Evan had to sleep on the couch every night, while his sister would sleep with his Mom in her room. Against the wall was a cabinet holding a fairly large TV. Stuck to the TV was a sticky note. Evan walked up and grabbed it off the TV. It read:

Dear Evan,

I am going out to the store with Natalie. We’re just going to pick up some food and some new sneakers for her. We’ll be back in an hour.

Love Mom

Below the letter, written in green crayon was:

Dear big brother we are going to the store be back bye 3!

And below that were a bunch more scribbles. Evan lived in this small house with his Mom and sister, Natalie. His father died last year from cancer. Ever since, they’ve had to live in this small home. Money was hard to get for them. Evan pulled the bag off his back and put it on the ground. He sat on the couch and unzipped the bag. He pulled the giant egg out of the bag, and looked at it curiously. “What do I do, eat it?” He said. He sat it back on the ground. It was pulsating faster and faster than before, but Evan didn’t notice. He got up and entered the only bedroom in his home, his Mom’s. It was about as big as the living room, if not bigger. Next to his Mom’s bed was a small mattress, with stuffed animals on it. The only bathroom in the house was his Mom’s. Evan hated having the only bathroom in his Mom’s room. His Mom was always messing with her hair, or it’s Natalie taking big bathroom break. Evan entered the small bathroom. It was as big as a closet, and the sink didn’t even have hot water.

After finishing up in the bathroom, Evan heard a strange noise in the living room. It sounded like cracking. “Huh?” Evan wondered. He entered the living room and look over at the couch. “What the heck?” He yelled. The egg was broken. Slime was all over the place. “Did…Did something hatch?” He thought. “Mmm, this is good.” Some one said. Evan jumped. “Who’s there? I’ll call the cops!” Evan was shaking in his socks. He slowly leaned into the kitchen. “WHAT THE HECK!?” He yelled. On the kitchen counter was a small, round, pink creature, with big eyes and long ears. It was eating some leftover tuna from the night before. It turned over and looked at Evan. “Hi!” It smiled.

End of CMDLine_2

DIGIMON 4 EVER
    CMDLine_3
    Written by 123agumon

“What…Are you!?” Evan was in shock. “What’re you doing in my house?” He added. “Well you did bring my egg in here, so it’s kind of your fault for bringing me in here.” The creature explained. Evan stomped up to it and picked it up off the counter. “You can’t just go eating all our food!” He told the thing. Evan sat down on the couch, letting go of the little creature. “So, what are you?” He asked it. “My names Koromon!” The little thing jumped up and down like a basketball. “Koro…What are you then?” Evan continued with the questioning. “I’m a Digimon, of course!” It explained. “Okay, what exactly is a Digimon?” Evan asked. The little animal stopped bouncing. He was pink, and round. He had no arms, no legs, no ears, and no nose. All he had were some eyes, a big mouth, and long, thin ears. “Digimon means Digital Monster! I’m from the Digital World!” Koromon said. Evan looked dumbfounded. “You see, I’m not supposed to be in this world, but I am here because something bad is happening. Digiports, portals that connect the Digital World with the real world are opening, and ultimately, letting Digimon cross over,” the monster continued on. “What’s so bad about that, you’re just a little pink guy,” Evan began. “Yeah sure, for now! But later on, Digimon grow into giant monsters! That’s why the portals are dangerous. If any adult Digimon come through, they’ll tear your world to pieces!” Koromon’s tone became serious. “So, why are you here?” Evan asked directly about Koromon. “Because, I and two other baby Digimon were sent here to protect your world, and we need your help!” Evan look confused.
    “Why do you need my help?”
    “Because, if a Digimon partners with a Human, their friendship becomes strength! If you can train me to become strong enough, we could save your world!” Koromon explained. Evan still looked confused.
    “Okay, let me get this straight. A little pink monster from the Digital World – of all places -, comes to my world because other Digimon, - bad ones – are coming through portals to destroy the real world. And now, the little pink guy wants me to train him to become another big bad monster to fight off other bad monsters? Is that right?” Evan asked.
    Koromon nodded. “Pretty much!” He said. Evan paused for a moment to think. After about 4 minutes, he decided. “Fine. I’ll do it!” Evan said. Koromon hopped in joy, ran back into the kitchen, and continued eating the tuna. “This stuff’s really, really good!” Koromon spoke with his mouth full. “Wait, didn’t you say that two other good Digimon came to help?” Evan wondered. “Sure did!” Koromon answered. “Did they get their own partners, too?” Evan asked. “Um…” Koromon looked at what else to eat. “Well?” Evan asked his monster again. “Oh, yeah, they got Human partners too!” Koromon finally told him. “Okay. Do you know who those people are?” Evan asked.
    Suddenly, before Koromon could answer, a loud knocking came from the door. Evan panicked, and picked up Koromon. “Quick, hide!” He told the monster. Evan threw Koromon onto his Mother’s bed, and slammed the door behind him. Evan calmed himself, and walked up to the door. He grabbed the doorknob, and opened it. “Hello---“ Evan was stunned. It was Courtney, the girl from earlier, with her older brother, Robby. They were both holding Digimon in their arms.

End of CMDLine_3

DIGIMON 4 EVER
    CMDLine_4
    Written by 123agumon

“What? You two…” Evan was amazed. Out of all the people who could have gotten a partner Digimon, it was his two best friends, Courtney and her older brother Robby. “Yeah, we thought we’d stop by because,” Courtney began. “Because we got some monsters that came from lightning bolts, just like you,” her older brother, Robby, finished for her. “So you know that I have a Digimon, too?” Evan asked. At that moment, Koromon peered out of the bedroom door, and slowly waddled into the living room.

Evan sat down with his friends and told them all about what Koromon had said to him. Courtney seemed okay with it, but Robby was worried something horrible would happen. Robby was just as tall as Evan, and one year older. Robby had black helmet hair, and wore glasses. Evan and Robby became friends back in the 1st grade, and then Evan met Courtney in 3rd grade. Courtney was holding a Digimon that appeared like a rabbit. “I’m Tokomon!” It said proudly. Tokomon was snowy white, and long ears, like Koromon. When Tokomon was angry or hungry, he would expose his giant jaw filled with razor teeth. Its mouth could open so wide, it could eat Evan’s head in just two bites. Then, next to Tokomon was Robby’s monster, Motimon. Motimon was like a small snowman. It was pink, like Koromon, but was more human looking. It had a baldhead, stubs for arms, and no feet. Instead, it crawled around on its slimy bottom, like a snail.

“Courtney…” Tokomon sounded worried. “What is it, Tokomon?” Courtney asked. “I have to go…” The little rabbit replied. “Gotta run!” Courtney said. She jumped around the couch and ran outside with Tokomon. “How bad is it when Digimon poop?” Evan asked Robby. Robby’s face looked disgusted. “Very, very, bad,” Robby replied. Evan slowly looked down at Koromon. “Koromon, how much did you eat?” He asked. Unexpectedly, a loud scream came from outside. “Courtney!” Evan and Robby both yelled. They ran outside with their monsters. “What the heck is that?” Robby asked.

Standing in front of Courtney and Tokomon was a large red Dinosaur, poking its head out of a blue portal. In a matter of seconds, it came through the entire portal, showing off its large body. It stood 8 feet tall. It had red scales, with green stripes, and small plates along its back. “Oh no,” Motimon sounded nervous. “What?” Robby asked. “That’s Tyrannomon, a Dinosaur Digimon! Champion level, it’ll kill us all in one attack!” Motimon explained. Tyrannomon stuck its head down, sniffing Courtney. The monster raised its large head into the air, with its jaws wide open. “Look out!” Evan yelled. Courtney jumped to the right, avoiding Tyrannomon’s bite. Tokomon growled, and jumped up onto Tyrannomon. His large bite may have been dangerous, but no match for Tyrannomon’s. “It’s no use!” Motimon screamed. Tokomon fell to the ground, bruised. “What do we do? If other monsters are like this, how are we going to beat them?” Courtney asked. “Wait a second,” Evan began. He continued with: “Koromon, didn’t you say that you could grow into more dangerous monsters?” Koromon nodded. “Can Motimon and Tokomon?” Evan asked. Koromon nodded once more. “Then can you do it right now?” Evan asked. Tyrannomon, got steady again, and opened its jaws for another attack. This time, instead of biting, flames were forming inside its mouth. “What’s that?” Robby asked. Motimon covered his little eyes. “It’s Tyrannomon’s finisher move, ‘Fire Ball,’” Motimon explained, shaking. “Koromon, Motimon, Tokomon, you all have to grow, now!” Evan ordered, but none of them did anything. “NOW!” Evan yelled again. Suddenly, flashes of light covered them all, including Tyrannomon. Small handheld devices flew into Robby, Evan and Courtney’s hands. “What are these?” Courtney asked. Tyrannomon’s flame grew larger. The small devices were blue, round, and had three black buttons on them. “What’re we supposed to do with these?” Robby asked. “Guys…Now!” Evan yelled. Koromon, Tokomon and Motimon jumped into the air, and began to grow.

End of CMDLine_4

Last edited by 123agumon on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) Empty Re: Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)

Post  123agumon Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

PART 2 ADDED! Very Happy
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Wormmon

Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) Empty Re: Updated! Digimon 4 Ever Story (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

AWESOME Very Happy:D:D
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Part 4 added!

I'm really starting to like writing this series! I think I'll make a sequel...MAYBE!
    Troll Face
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon

Post  rguy3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Could ya add another chapter? pretty please with chocolate, sprinkles, nuts, a cherry, peanut butter...
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Burgermon

Post  _Lionblaze_ Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Y U IS LEAVIN' US HANGIN'?That is a good story!!!! ADD MORE ADD MORE ADD MORE!!!!

By order of the Green Ninja!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:13 am