Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Main submissions EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Main submissions EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Main submissions EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Main submissions EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Main submissions EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Main submissions EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Main submissions EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Main submissions EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Main submissions EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

+3
_Lionblaze_
123agumon
rguy3
7 posters

Main submissions

rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon

Main submissions Empty Main submissions

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 am

Put your PC here, and we'll mark it down in the character headcount. Riminder on how to post a bio:

(EDIT! Before you submit your PC, please read all the rules for the Roleplay: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Name: (Choose a name, You can include your real first name if you want, but anything beyond that like middle or last names should not be posted)
    Digimon: (Choose partner Digimon, a rookie level is recommended)
    Bio: (Give a description about your character and Digimon)
    Writing Sample: (Show us how well you write. Make a little situation or scene, and impress us.)

Go on, mark it down. And rememer to have fun!(I say this though it should be obvious, but some people forget to have fun with it sometimes)
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

Main submissions Empty Re: Main submissions

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:01 pm

SSJX has already PM'd me his PC. Here it is. I told him he passed. Also, for other user, do NOT PM your submission to me, just post them here.

SSJX's submission:

Character Bio

Name: Rodun (pronounced as "Row-done")

Digimon: (I thought we couldn't choose one). Eh, if I had to choose one for this portion (since the next question involves my character's Digimon), I'll pick Veemon.

Bio: During the summer before his last year of school, Rodun is a young man that has been caught up in whatever commotion that the Digitial World is leaking. He is calm and thinks things straight before he acts--and mostly comes out on top of things, but sometimes, if he becomes too frustrated during certain situations--his personality does a complete turn and he acts out of his frustration without thinking. This complete turn of his personality can endanger the people around him with negative effects or he could make a comeback to the bad situation with full force. Veemon could suffice to Rodun's "turned" personality since he's ready always ready for a fight--with his tamer in the front lines alongside with him. Although Rodun's personality is rough when the time comes, the tamer's calm personality could bore Veemon and effect Veemon's behavior--with Rodun's traits rubbing off of him.

Writing Sample:

*The summer is a long and relaxing time for the kids in highschool. Relaxing in the summer sun on his front porch--sitting on the stairs is eighteen year old Rodun with his arms behind his back. He sits comfortably while daydream of something interesting to do. With all his friends away for the summer break, this is all he could maintain*

Rodun: +Although this is a boring summer with no one to hang out with, I’ll spend whatever time I have before school comes again. Who knows, I could end up doing something fun some time in the next few weeks+

*Moments later, the bright blue sky begins to darken with clouds piling up. Rodun could feel the sky’s shade covering him. He wonders...*

Rodun: Hey, I haven’t heard of any new weather conditions that are supposed to come in this week or any day of this month. What’s going on?
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Burgermon

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm

ITS FINALLY OPEN OH HECK YES HERES MAH BIO

Name: Blaze

Digimon: Salamon

Bio: Small and skinny with long black hair and green eyes.She is brave, humorous and loyal.Has a phobia of horses.

Writing Sample: Blaze scrabbles up the last branch of the oak tree,and looks about from a birds eye veiw.
    My house is over there....She thinks, spotting the small brown house.And the grocery store is over there...
    She edges closer to the edge of the branch and looks down, nearly falling when she sees it."H-h-horse?"It sniffs the base of the tree, and
    looks up at Blaze, who lets out a small squeak and holds tight to the branch."Go!"She sounds a bit like a mouse."Go AWAY!"The horse bites a
    blade of grass, and Blaze can't help but see it as her head."No no no no no!BAD."It chews, ignoring her.In desperation, she rips off her shoe
    and throws it at the horse, wich doesn't respond.Great.She thinks sourly.I'll be up here all day.
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 pm

lionblaze401 wrote:ITS FINALLY OPEN OH HECK YES HERES MAH BIO

Bio: Small and skinny with long black hair and green eyes.She is brave, humorous and loyal.Has a phobia of horses.

Writing Sample: Blaze scrabbles up the last branch of the oak tree,and looks about from a birds eye veiw.
    My house is over there....She thinks, spotting the small brown house.And the grocery store is over there...
    She edges closer to the edge of the branch and looks down, nearly falling when she sees it."H-h-horse?"It sniffs the base of the tree, and
    looks up at Blaze, who lets out a small squeak and holds tight to the branch."Go!"She sounds a bit like a mouse."Go AWAY!"The horse bites a
    blade of grass, and Blaze can't help but see it as her head."No no no no no!BAD."It chews, ignoring her.In desperation, she rips off her shoe
    and throws it at the horse, wich doesn't respond.Great.She thinks sourly.I'll be up here all day.
    Pass. Nice job, Lionblaze.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Name: Cole
    Digimon: Guilmon
    Bio: Cole likes the outside, video games, reading, writing, and being with friends. He is controlling, but people still say he is a good person.

I don't need a writing sample. I pass myself. Razz
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm pretty sure that RP isn't off-limit to Admins!

Name: Andre 'Andy' Walker

Digimon:Hawkmon

Bio: Red hair, Kinda shady, can't function well under pressure. A nice guy once you know him through.

Writing Sample: Uhh, pass? JK just read some of the NeoBETA in the junk bag. I did a lot there.

I pass myself! Razz See ya on the playing field!
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Wormmon

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Name: Hessel Jager

Digimon: Black-Agumon

Bio: Long black hair, Silent, Tall, Mysterious and Evil, not a wimp he goes straight into battle and doesn't send someone else to do the dirty work, Not lazy, Hatred to Holy digimon.

Writing Sample: I walk up to an admin and say: "Check the beta."
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm

TheIcyBlade99 wrote:Name: Hessel Jager

Digimon: Black-Agumon

Bio: Long black hair, Silent, Tall, Mysterious and Evil, not a wimp he goes straight into battle and doesn't send someone else to do the dirty work, Not lazy, Hatred to Holy digimon.

Writing Sample: I walk up to an admin and say: "Check the beta."

Welcome to the Roleplay
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

rguy3 wrote:
    lionblaze401 wrote:ITS FINALLY OPEN OH HECK YES HERES MAH BIO

Pass. Nice job, Lionblaze.

I IZ CHANGING MY DIGIMON TO RENAMON.
    Thanks for you cooperation.
    SSJX
    SSJX
    Fresh
    Fresh

My Digimon Pet : Agumon

Post  SSJX Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Here's an update to my characters:

Name: Rodun
    Height: 5'9''
    Appearance: Short black hair that's combed down to the front. Wears a charcoal colored zipped up vest, a light blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants and white shoes. Holder of a blue Digivice.

Digimon: Veemon
    Champion Evolution Trigger: Veemon formed an immediate bond with Rodun through the DigiDestined's attitude to fight and survive; their personalities were synced to take on their obstacle together.
    Ultimate Evolution Trigger: ???
    Mega Evolution Trigger: ???
    magicalnumber7
    magicalnumber7
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

My Digimon Pet : DORUmon

Main submissions Empty Character Submission

Post  magicalnumber7 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Name: DJ
    Digimon: the twins, Dorumon and Dracomon
    BIO: I am a non violent, inward person, after the nightmare of a dinosaur ramming through a man to eat his heart. After I woke up there was an egg on me and an Indigo digivice. I waited for the egg to hatch for a day. Then it hatched into babydmon and dodomon. Dorumon is a very out going digimon. He some tells secrets when he is carried away. Dracomon is a trustworthy, loyal digimon. With an outgoing and timid personality. We became the best of friends.
    Writing sample:
    I am the dreamer
    unable to wake up
    with visions of sorrow and glee
    and nightmares of failure and fear
    sometimes with unexpected visions of
    the future to dark and to bright
    ncoad
    ncoad
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

My Digimon Pet : Tentomon

Main submissions Empty character bio

Post  ncoad Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am

Name: Nicholas
    Digimon: Tentomon
    Bio: Nicholas loves to fight but he always helps a friend in need
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 am

123agumon better get over here and accept your bios. XD
    It's been a long time since I roleplayed on this forum. Maybe it's finally starting back up.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:09 pm

You two are accepted. ncoad magicalnumber7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:04 pm