Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

3 posters

What do you think about the arc "Hunters"?

Juny_Lee
    Juny_Lee
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

My Digimon Pet : Terriermon

What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? Empty What do you think about the arc "Hunters"?

Post  Juny_Lee Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm

I really wanna ask for you guys.

Let me remember one thing: Hunters "was" the last animation from the Digimon franchise, and everybody who I've asked about hated the end, the development, the OST (save some exceptions) and ETC.

What about you, guys? If you watched until the end, what do you have to talk about it?
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Burgermon

What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? Empty Re: What do you think about the arc "Hunters"?

Post  _Lionblaze_ Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 pm

I know nothing about that.Maybe I'll learn something too.

P.S LOVE your sig by the way!!
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

What do you think about the arc "Hunters"? Empty Re: What do you think about the arc "Hunters"?

Post  123agumon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Watch a bit of Xros Wars and Xros Wars: Hunters, but never finished the entire series. I might just wait until the dub. But hey, I might not.

I thought hunters was pretty good. Liked to new digimon. No the humans.
    Juny_Lee
    Juny_Lee
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  Juny_Lee Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't want to see Xros Wars dubbed. Sorry, but I hate the American dub, and follows the same line, the brazillian dub. All the names is changed, all the jokes (and they force new jokes), the OST... and according by one forum that I've read sometime ago, Xros Wars didn't have so much audience* to be lincensed abroad.

*=oy wait: they just counted the numbers of TV was on that time. everybody knows, xros wars was showed so much early, and of course, no one wanna wake up early on sunday to watch an anime, if you can do it later, with the best quality and subbed in the network. o.o So, around the japanese people the audience wasn't the better, but around the world everybody watched and commented before, during and after the episode. This was the first time that the digimon's fanz could to watch online and in real time, the another seasons (Adventure~Savers/Data Saquad) didin't had the luxury of the technology.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

Post  123agumon Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm

It is already confirmed that the english and european dubs are coming. Also, the reason they change so much for the dubs is to fit that nation's audience. They'll change the names to english names, have english jokes that stupid little 'murikan kids will understand. It's just basic dubbing procedures.
    Juny_Lee
    Juny_Lee
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  Juny_Lee Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 pm

123agumon wrote:It is already confirmed that the english and european dubs are coming. Also, the reason they change so much for the dubs is to fit that nation's audience. They'll change the names to english names, have english jokes that stupid little 'murikan kids will understand. It's just basic dubbing procedures.
    And now Juny-chan is crying because the last thing what she wanna see is Xros Wars/Hunters Dubbed.

I've noticed this but I prefered don't believe. Thanks to warning me.
    If I remember well, Italy started to translating xros wars.

I really won't wanna see xros wars/hunters dubbed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:54 pm