Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon


    weird anime-game fail

    Share
    avatar
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Wormmon
    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 19
    Location : Donkerbroek (Netherlands)

    weird anime-game fail

    Post  TheIcyBlade99 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 am

    I was playing digimon world dusk on my DS. Later in the game you will find a digimon whose name is a fail. lemmie explain it first:
    in season 4 (frontier) there is a legendary warrior of steel called: mercurimon
    in season 5 (data squad) there is an mega beast digimon called: merukimon

    well in digimon world dusk you have to battle merukimon, but its called mercurimon. and I was like: WTF!? that ain't right
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: weird anime-game fail

    Post  123agumon on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:33 am

    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:I was playing digimon world dusk on my DS. Later in the game you will find a digimon whose name is a fail. lemmie explain it first:
    in season 4 (frontier) there is a legendary warrior of steel called: mercurimon
    in season 5 (data squad) there is an mega beast digimon called: merukimon

    well in digimon world dusk you have to battle merukimon, but its called mercurimon. and I was like: WTF!? that ain't right

    Huh. Great find! I'm surprised you found that out! (I would have never noticed it since I barely watch Frontier)
    avatar
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Wormmon
    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 19
    Location : Donkerbroek (Netherlands)

    Re: weird anime-game fail

    Post  TheIcyBlade99 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 am

    123agumon wrote:
    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:I was playing digimon world dusk on my DS. Later in the game you will find a digimon whose name is a fail. lemmie explain it first:
    in season 4 (frontier) there is a legendary warrior of steel called: mercurimon
    in season 5 (data squad) there is an mega beast digimon called: merukimon

    well in digimon world dusk you have to battle merukimon, but its called mercurimon. and I was like: WTF!? that ain't right

    Huh. Great find! I'm surprised you found that out! (I would have never noticed it since I barely watch Frontier)

    yeah I get that its so different then all the other seasons. that's why I stopped watching it after a few episodes, but when you get into it its a really great season

    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: weird anime-game fail

    Post  123agumon on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:I was playing digimon world dusk on my DS. Later in the game you will find a digimon whose name is a fail. lemmie explain it first:
    in season 4 (frontier) there is a legendary warrior of steel called: mercurimon
    in season 5 (data squad) there is an mega beast digimon called: merukimon

    well in digimon world dusk you have to battle merukimon, but its called mercurimon. and I was like: WTF!? that ain't right

    Huh. Great find! I'm surprised you found that out! (I would have never noticed it since I barely watch Frontier)

    yeah I get that its so different then all the other seasons. that's why I stopped watching it after a few episodes, but when you get into it its a really great season


    Cool, I'll have to watch more of that season!


    _________________
    avatar
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Wormmon
    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 19
    Location : Donkerbroek (Netherlands)

    Re: weird anime-game fail

    Post  TheIcyBlade99 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 am

    did anyone else see a fail


    _________________
    PONIES FTW

    Sponsored content

    Re: weird anime-game fail

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 am