Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon


    Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Share
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  123agumon on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 pm

    Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!


    _________________
    avatar
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Wormmon
    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 19
    Location : Donkerbroek (Netherlands)

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  TheIcyBlade99 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 pm

    I do really like HP, but to go on a forum and do a RP goes a little bit to far for me


    _________________
    PONIES FTW
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  123agumon on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 pm

    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:I do really like HP, but to go on a forum and do a RP goes a little bit to far for me

    Um...What?

    You do realize that you are on this forum and you do play this forum's RP....So....You pretty much just said this forum is to much for you. Laughing

    Anyway, the RP on HOGN isn't even ready. Not even CLOSE! It'll be ready far after the full RP on here is.


    _________________
    avatar
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Wormmon
    Posts : 137
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 19
    Location : Donkerbroek (Netherlands)

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  TheIcyBlade99 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:04 pm

    123agumon wrote:
    TheIcyBlade99 wrote:I do really like HP, but to go on a forum and do a RP goes a little bit to far for me

    Um...What?

    You do realize that you are on this forum and you do play this forum's RP....So....You pretty much just said this forum is to much for you. Laughing

    Anyway, the RP on HOGN isn't even ready. Not even CLOSE! It'll be ready far after the full RP on here is.

    No I wasn't talking about this forum, but about the HP forum.


    _________________
    PONIES FTW
    avatar
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon
    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 18

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  rguy3 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 pm

    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.


    _________________
    (▪▁▪)
    (▪▁▪)>┌■-■
    (┌■_■)
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  123agumon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it


    _________________
    avatar
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon
    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 18

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  rguy3 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 pm

    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?


    _________________
    (▪▁▪)
    (▪▁▪)>┌■-■
    (┌■_■)
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  123agumon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:51 pm

    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?

    I'm KingOfGames, derp! Smile


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  Guest on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:16 pm

    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?

    Mine is GiveItHereMalfoy, but you can just call me bob. :3
    avatar
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon
    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 18

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  rguy3 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:04 pm

    icefire82G wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?

    Mine is GiveItHereMalfoy, but you can just call me bob. :3
    I like both, personally, but the best of those two is Bob. lol!


    _________________
    (▪▁▪)
    (▪▁▪)>┌■-■
    (┌■_■)
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  123agumon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm

    rguy3 wrote:
    icefire82G wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?

    Mine is GiveItHereMalfoy, but you can just call me bob. :3
    I like both, personally, but the best of those two is Bob. lol!

    You said you'd join hours ago, but you haven't! Sad


    _________________
    avatar
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon
    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 18

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  rguy3 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:07 pm

    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    icefire82G wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Hello fellow forumers! I have great news for all you Harry Potter fans! The developers here at team Digimon 4 Ever has created a new forum!

    HOGWARTS NATION!
    LINK: http://hogwartsnation.forumotion.com/

    If you're a Harry Potter fan, join! Also, there will be a Roleplay on there too!
    Whoa, YOU made this? no? or yes? I'll probably look at it anyways.

    I did say the "Digimon 4 Ever Team" made it so yeah i made it
    Cooooooool. I'm posting there! Whats your username?

    Mine is GiveItHereMalfoy, but you can just call me bob. :3
    I like both, personally, but the best of those two is Bob. lol!

    You said you'd join hours ago, but you haven't! Sad
    Have now! My username (for those of you who don't know) is Lord_Voldemort.


    _________________
    (▪▁▪)
    (▪▁▪)>┌■-■
    (┌■_■)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hogwarts, Anybody?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:43 am