Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
My backstory [part 1] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
My backstory [part 1] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
My backstory [part 1] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
My backstory [part 1] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
My backstory [part 1] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
My backstory [part 1] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
My backstory [part 1] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
My backstory [part 1] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
My backstory [part 1] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

My backstory [part 1]

TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Wormmon

My backstory [part 1] Empty My backstory [part 1]

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 am

This is my backstory.

This DOES involve my RP character

Here it goes:

I woke up. It was just another day like all the others. I go downstairs where, normally, parents would make you breakfast. I was not like that. My parents never did that. I made some breakfast and walked to school. every day of school was the same: I walk down to the front door of the school and people call me things. things like: emo or freak. no one liked me, except that one girl called Zoey. I liked her too. This day was like all the others, until Zoe said to me: "Hey Hessel, would you like to sit next to me at lunchtime?" I blushed and I didn't know what to say. After a while I said: "Ok. Sure." Zoey said to me: "Well ok. see you at luchtime." I was really happy at that time. I liked her, but I thought she would hate me like the others. at lunchtime I walked up to her and her friends said: "What are YOU doing here!? get out of our way you little pest!" I, almost bursting into tears, said: "But, but, but Zoey said if I could sit next to her" "well." said Zoey's friends, "if YOU are going to sit here we will leave" then Zoey stood up and said to me: "eeeh, Hessel. I think you should go. I am sorry" I couldn't believe what she said and I ran away. I ran home and saw my mom in the living room. I said: "Hello mom. School sucked today more then ever!" my mother said: "Oh?, what happened?" I said: "Well, A girl asked me if I could sit next to her in lun~~~" my mom interrupted me and said: "right... this is just something so you don't have to make homework is it!? GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" I got to my room and yelled from sadness and anger: "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!" then I heard a voice, a dark calm voice who said: "I don't hate you. you can come with me and I will care for you. I am ShinegreymonRuinMode, but people call me Ruingreymon. so. do you want to come with me?" I said: "Yes without a doubt."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am