Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

+2
TheIcyBlade99
123agumon
6 posters

DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online!

123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! Empty DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online!

Post  123agumon Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Ever wanted a Digimon V-Pet, but either didn't have people to battle or moeny to buy one? Well not any more! DMPC is a Digimon V-Pet for PC! Just download it and Hamachi, connect then you're ready to play!

This is DMPC or Digimon PC. It's a desktop game that is basically the old Digimon Tamagotchi's, but with a difference. A lot actually. Theres coloured sprites, detailed Tamer ID cards, more involving mini-games for training and the ability to battle your Digimon with others through respective computer I.P addresses.

Not only that, the amount of Digimon available is staggering. All of the old ones are there, Agumon, Gabumon... but now you can also get Guilmon, Veemon and if you're good enough, Gallantmon, BlackWargreymon and even Super Ultimate Digimon. I could go on all day.

DMPC:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2CUC6NF
    (If it opens Adfly, wait 5 seconds, then right click "Skip Ad" and click open in new tab to avoid pop-ups at the top right

Hamachi:
    http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/
    (You need this program to battle other players across the net)

Want to join the Official Digimon4Ever DMPC Group? Just go on Hamachi and do this:

Network > Join Existing Network (Network ID: Digimon4EverDMPC / Pass: 2digimon4me) > Join

Then you're in! You should see your IP under the tab for Digimon4EverDMPC. If you right click on the tab, and click "Open Chat Window," you can chat with all the Digimon4Ever Members playing DMPC!

Use this IP to battle me! 5.207.185.148 Very Happy

Hours for the Digimon4EverDMPC Server:

Most of the Time: 12pm Eastern Time -to- 11pm Eastern Time
    The time may vary depending on how early I wake up or fall asleep Sleep

Final notes, hitting F1 in the game opens up the help menu. All information including controls and Digivolution charts can be found here. Also, if you run into any bugs, come back here. The creator may not be here to help but others can try to offer advice in order to overcome the problem.

Feel free to show off your ID cards and with that being said, enjoy the game guys.

(Some text is credit of Switchback, from another website)
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Wormmon

DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! Empty Re: DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online!

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 am

That's awesome! I wanted a V-Pet but everyone would laugh at me for that (They no like digimon)

123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! Empty Re: DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online!

Post  123agumon Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 pm

TheIcyBlade99 wrote:That's awesome! I wanted a V-Pet but everyone would laugh at me for that (They no like digimon)

Great! Feel free to post a picture of your progress some time! (I'm still at a baby level Razz)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:06 pm

K, i figured out how i'm going to digivolve my botamon

Botamon -> Lopmon -> Prairiemon -> Antylamon (Data type)

And that's what i thought of.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 pm

icefire82G wrote:K, i figured out how i'm going to digivolve my botamon

Botamon -> Lopmon -> Prairiemon -> Antylamon (Data type)

And that's what i thought of.

Cool! I'm hoping for Botamon > Koromon > Agumon/Guilmon > Greymon/Guilmon > You know the rest
    Zephyr
    Zephyr
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  Zephyr Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:11 am

This was pretty cool, I played it quite a while ago, but if I remember right it was never finished and I think I had a few major bug/glitch issues, I can see it being really great if it ever gets finished.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:14 am

I remember having that EXACT version, too. There were many, many, annoying bugs. For instance, I couldn't even battle! affraid

Although, this new version I have posted has NO BUGS, to my knowledge.
    Kyle51512
    Kyle51512
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

My Digimon Pet : None

Post  Kyle51512 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Its not up right now Sad
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Kyle51512 wrote:Its not up right now Sad

Since you're new, I'll let this post slide. Just remember that posts should be longer than 1 sentence usually.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! Smile
    malicoreman
    malicoreman
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

My Digimon Pet : Veemon

DMPC: Raise and Battle Digimon Online! Empty need another download link

Post  malicoreman Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 pm

is there another download link? since ya'know... megaupload is down.... 4ever... if not ill just look it up. pixelagumon! But if there is another one you know of, you should edit the download link.
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Burgermon

Post  _Lionblaze_ Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

It didn't work!!!Derp.I really wanted to play that.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Sorry guys, I'll be updating the link once I find a new place to download it. Sad *Locked until further notice*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am