Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Tree Scape 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Tree Scape 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Tree Scape 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Tree Scape 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Tree Scape 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Tree Scape 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Tree Scape 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Tree Scape 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Tree Scape 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon

5 posters

Tree Scape 2

123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

My Digimon Pet : Guilmon

Tree Scape 2 Empty Tree Scape 2

Post  123agumon Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Many trees are around you. Above, you can see small monster jumping from tree to tree. The sound of insect Digimon clicking can be heard.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Tree Scape 2 Empty Re: Tree Scape 2

Post  123agumon Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Cole tosses a large piece of meat across to his partner. "I can't believe you're still hungry. You just ate a Tyrannomon, now you want more?" Cole asks his partner. "Sorry, I can't help it! My tummy has a mind of it's own." Said his digimon friend. Cole rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Guilmon." Cole and Guilmon both sat up off the ground, now that all the food they had left was transferred into Guilmon's stomach. "Now what, Cole?" Guilmon asked. Cole looked around. Surrounded by trees, he couldn't see anything of importance.

Then, a ringing noise could be heard. It was close. In fact, it was so close, that it could almost be right on top of him. Then he realized. "My Digivice!" He said. He reached in his pocket, and pulled out a glowing Digivice. "What is it, Cole?" Guilmon asked, his head tilted. "There are other people here. Other humans!" Cole told him. Guilmon jumped in excitement. "Let's go find them!" He yelled. "Follow me." Cole told him. They ran off, in the direction the arrow on his Digivice was pointing.

*Cole and Guilmon have left Tree Scape 2*
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Wormmon

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Hessel enters tree scape 2

As I was walking towards the dead Tyrannomon I looked at Black-Agumon and said: "Is it just me or are there so many more deaths in the digital world then there used to be?" Black-Agumon replied: "Well the digital world is sort of 'evolving' and death is part of evolution." "Yeah I guess that makes sense." I said unsure. At that moment we arrived at the corpse of the Tyrannomon and I grabbed a knife to take the skin off of him. We grabbed his leg and Black-Agumon used his flame to roast it. "Hmmm, this is really good, after all that bread I think I forgot what taste was." I said to Black-Agumon, in wich he replied: "Yeah I know."
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : Burgermon

Post  _Lionblaze_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Walks in, frowning and muttering."Some people.COMPLETELY ignore me."Starts climbing a tree, wondering if she would be able to see anything familiar.Although she stops dead when she hears a twig crack."Hello?"Turns, hoping it's not some huge animal, especially not a horse.
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon

Post  rguy3 Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

"So what you would lead me to believe, is that this stuff is all connected somehow?" Andre said as he and Hawkmon walked through the forest. He had caught him up on almost everything he wanted to know, and some stuff he didn't want to know. "Yep. If more strange stuff doesn't happen, I'll eat my headband." Hawkmon said, "Also, I've explained about how your phone transmuted into a Digivice, but you still need to figure out the function. And another thing-Oh my." They stopped dead. A huge digimon lay dead on the ground. It looked to have fallen from the nearby mountain, and had flattened several trees. "See? This Tyrannomon's been murdered. Digimon don't just off and die like that." "So we should probably investigate, huh? Oh, Blaze! Hey!" Andre spotted Blaze in the distance, and waved her over.
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 am

"crap!" I said to myself and Black-Agumon, "Fortunately we could hide before they saw us, I hope..." And then I realized we still smelled like the roasted meat and I said: "As long as they don't smell us we're fine." Black-Agumon realizes the same thing and just nods.
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

Blaze runs towards Andre, relieved to see another human."Where did you run off to?You just ran off with that.....thing.And now theres another thing."She points to Hawkmon."Plus, I don't know your name AND we're not the only ones in here."Not giving him time to say anything, she sniffs, and her eyebrows raise."Smells a bit like...steak?No no no...what is that?"
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 am

"Tyrannomon. Looks like he's been attacked by fire-based attacks, and skinned. Who'd eat a Tyrannomon? The meat might taste like steak, but it's way too tough to enjoy, or so Hawkmon says," Andre said. "Oh yeah, and this..." He picked up Hawkmon, "...is Hawkmon. He's my digimon partner, I guess," Hawkmon sniffed, and said, "Do you smell roast meat?"
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:24 am

"I think it is too late for us to hide, but stay down for as long as possible." I whisper to Black-Agumon. I stay down a bit more.
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 am

"Well, in any case, we should be careful. Strange things are happening, you know..." Andre tripped and fell, noticing a boy and his digimon crouched behind a bush. "Hessel? What're you doing here?"
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 am

Blaze looks over the bush, surprised. "Er, how long have you been there?"Mutters: "Oh how stupid of me."She reagains her composure and lifts her chin."I'm Blaze.And I don't know who either of you are.I mostly just want to know the facts."She crosses her arms and stares at them both.
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:48 pm

"If you want to know the facts I can give 'em." I replied to Blaze, "This here is the digital world. You are basically living in a computer. The creatures that inhabit this world are called digital monsters, also known as digimon. Though you are in this world you don't seem to have a partner, but that is alright. It will make it only easier to take over this world." I continued, "Oh and Andre, if you want to know what I'm doing here, well I was trying to eat that Tyrannomon we killed. It does taste pretty good after like a month with old bread, but I'm rambling here right now so I think we'll get you two out of the way right now! GO BLACK-AGUMON!!" Black-Agumon steppes forward at shoots his spitfire at Blaze.
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Hawkmon jumped on Blackagumon, biting and scratching, and Andre pushed Hessel against a tree, pinning his arm behind his back. "Take over this world. What do you mean?" Meanwhile, Hawkmon was being pinned down by Blackagumon. "Blaze, do something!
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Confused, she leaps on Black Agumon and starts beating him with a stick."Bad!"She hits his head, although she doubts it will help much."Bad dinosaur digimon thing!"
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 pm

"Get off of me!" I said, while pushing Andre off of me. "Come on Black-Agumon it is time we show these guy a lesson! BLACK-AGUMON DIGIVOLVE!"
    Black-Agumon started growing and the theme song plays (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaSYvvfzYaE). Black-Agumon digivolved to Dark-Tyrannomon and pushed Hawkmon away from himself. "Now... FIRE BLAST!" Dark-Tyrannomon spit the fire with a powerful burst, but missed entirely and instead set the forest behind the others on fire. "Damn! Again!" I said. Dark-Tyrannomon used fire blast again.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm

*Evan races into Tree Scape 2*

I jump into the middle of things. After hearing the loud noise of fighting, I quickly ran here. "Guilmon, Digivolve!" My Guilmon digivolves into Growlmon. "Growlmon, Exhaust Flame!" Growlmon fires a large flame at Dark-Tyrannomon, knocking it back. "What the hell do you want?" I yell at Hessel. "Leave now before I have to do something drastic..."
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

"Heh. I'll leave, but only if you tell me where this 'Viral overlord' lives." I said. "If you don't say something. I'll burn this lovely little girl next to you. So do we have a deal?" I continued.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

I hesitate. What should I say, I ask myself.

"That's the thing. I don't know! I have a hunch that he might be somewhere with lots of protection, but I don't know where."
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 pm

"Sorry but that information does not answer my question." I replied, "You lost the bet. Now Dark-Tyrannomon fire blast in Growlmon's face then on that girl!" DarkTyrannomon stood up and blasted fire in Growlmon's face, even though they both are dragons, sort of, and so fire is not so effective it did give him some knockback, enough to use fire blast Blaze. DarkTyrannomon turned to Blaze and used fire blast on her. I just remembered Andre and looked at him, but he was just standing up.
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

"No!" I yell. I jump in front of Blaze, taking several burns. Luckily, Growlmon jumped to my front before I could receive enough fire to kill me. "Thanks Growlmon."

I step in front of Growlmon, and stare down Hessel. "Look," I start. "If you want my best guess, go to Infinity Mountain. Although rumor has it, there are hundred's of Mega and Super Ultimate Digimon there. So you'll probably die in 10 seconds. Now leave."
    TheIcyBlade99
    TheIcyBlade99
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  TheIcyBlade99 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I sign DarkTyrannomon to stop and he goes back to being a BlackAgumon. I walk away and say: "I hope you remember the forest behind you all is on fire." amd I walk off
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

Post  123agumon Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

"Um...I think we should run..." I say. Growlmon devolves into Guilmon, and we run off.

*Cole leaves Tree Scape 2*
    _Lionblaze_
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  _Lionblaze_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Blaze stares after Cole, confused.After hesitating, she motions for Andre to follow her and races after Cole.

*Blaze left Tree Scape 2*

Last edited by lionblaze401 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    rguy3
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

Post  rguy3 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Andre felt himself burn up inside. He yelled at Hessel, even though he was already gone. "I don't know why you want this Viral Overlord, but LAY OFF!" Andre and Hawkmon ran from the blazing inferno.

*Andre left tree scape 2*

Last edited by rguy3 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    SSJX
    SSJX
    Fresh
    Fresh

My Digimon Pet : Agumon

Post  SSJX Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

*Two hours after everyone else has left the forest, Rodun and Veemon arrive at the same area where Cole said to meet back. Rodun looks around*

Rodun: Where is everyone? I thought we were to meet back here?

*Rodun lets out a deep sigh*

Veemon: Is this where the other DigiDestined were supposed to be? Huh, Rodun?

Rodun: Yeah, but no one came. If they're not here, let's go look for them.

*The two leave the forest*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content