Digimon 4 Ever Forum

Hey, Welcome to the Digimon 4 Ever Forum! We are a ever-growing community dedicated to all things Digimon! Register an account today to chat and discuss Digimon with, well, Digimon fans! Or, if you already have an account, log in!

Digimon4Ever.com's Official Forum

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» a new way on old roleplay
Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:14 pm by Digijere

» What's your favorite Season?
Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am by xon123

» DW3 Tamer Type
Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am by yokufire5

» Digimon Fusion episode discussion
Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm by SSJX

» Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm by cman10800

» Digimon Fusion to air on Nick this year
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 pm by SSJX

» my character
Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm by yokufire5

» What Pet Are You Raising?
Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:22 pm by SSJX

» nicktoons gots somthing
Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm by 123agumon


    Icelsius is back, baby.

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

    K, I'm back. Why? idk. Oh well, just some things for you to know:

    1. I will never, never, ever, never, EVER join the RP. EVER.

    2. I will not accept ANY and ALL friend requests. Only foes.

    3. This is condition Number 3, and I don't know what to put here.

    3.5. k bye.

    3.7. NEObeta is for NOTME. Just makin that clear.
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  123agumon on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

    Welcome back, ice. Have fun not RPin'! Razz
    Also, nice avatar, I say.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 pm

    123agumon wrote:Welcome back, ice. Have fun not RPin'! Razz
    Also, nice avatar, I say.

    Thanks.

    Also: 3.9. No dinosaurs in my threads alowed. Any violaters of this rule will be sent to aperture science. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, d00000d!
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  123agumon on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:49 pm

    AngelArm wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Welcome back, ice. Have fun not RPin'! Razz
    Also, nice avatar, I say.

    Thanks.

    Also: 3.9. No dinosaurs in my threads alowed. Any violaters of this rule will be sent to aperture science. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, d00000d!

    No Dinosaurs? U IZ QUESTIONIN MAH AUTHORITIEZIEZIEZIEZ?! Laughing

    How 'bought Dinosaur Digimon? That counts.


    _________________
    avatar
    rguy3
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : ToyAgumon
    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-10-11
    Age : 18

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  rguy3 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:53 pm

    I guess it's good to have ya back. I'll admit, it was only half a suprize,but I was still flabbergasted. No RPing, huh? Well, whatever ya say. I can't say I understand that choice. Welcome back, dude!


    _________________
    (▪▁▪)
    (▪▁▪)>┌■-■
    (┌■_■)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 pm

    123agumon wrote:
    AngelArm wrote:
    123agumon wrote:Welcome back, ice. Have fun not RPin'! Razz
    Also, nice avatar, I say.

    Thanks.

    Also: 3.9. No dinosaurs in my threads alowed. Any violaters of this rule will be sent to aperture science. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, d00000d!

    No Dinosaurs? U IZ QUESTIONIN MAH AUTHORITIEZIEZIEZIEZ?! Laughing

    How 'bought Dinosaur Digimon? That counts.

    *opens teleporter and pushes 123agumon into it*
    GLaDOS: Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center's Anti Dinosaur Program. We will now show you a 70179 hour movie about how dinosaurs are dumb and overrated.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

    rguy3 wrote:I guess it's good to have ya back. I'll admit, it was only half a suprize,but I was still flabbergasted. No RPing, huh? Well, whatever ya say. I can't say I understand that choice. Welcome back, dude!

    lol hi and also...
    *opens teleporter and pushes rguy3 into it*
    GLaDOS: Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center's Anti Dinosaur Program. We will now show you a 70179 hour movie about how dinosaurs are dumb and overrated.

    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  123agumon on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

    AngelArm wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:I guess it's good to have ya back. I'll admit, it was only half a suprize,but I was still flabbergasted. No RPing, huh? Well, whatever ya say. I can't say I understand that choice. Welcome back, dude!

    lol hi and also...
    *opens teleporter and pushes rguy3 into it*
    GLaDOS: Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center's Anti Dinosaur Program. We will now show you a 70179 hour movie about how dinosaurs are dumb and overrated.


    You will now be shown a video about how awesome Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs, Dragons, Birds & Lizards are the coolest things ever and how overrated Portal is. :b


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

    123agumon wrote:
    AngelArm wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:I guess it's good to have ya back. I'll admit, it was only half a suprize,but I was still flabbergasted. No RPing, huh? Well, whatever ya say. I can't say I understand that choice. Welcome back, dude!

    lol hi and also...
    *opens teleporter and pushes rguy3 into it*
    GLaDOS: Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center's Anti Dinosaur Program. We will now show you a 70179 hour movie about how dinosaurs are dumb and overrated.


    You will now be shown a video about how awesome Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs, Dragons, Birds & Lizards are the coolest things ever and how overrated Portal is. :b

    Actually, it's a video of 3D dinosaurs dying for 70179 hours. looks like this *put on sunglasses* is a dead fad.
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~
    avatar
    _Lionblaze_
    In-Training
    In-Training

    My Digimon Pet : Burgermon
    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2011-10-18
    Age : 16
    Location : Inside some wormhole thing.... I think...

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  _Lionblaze_ on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 pm

    Guest wrote:
    123agumon wrote:
    AngelArm wrote:
    rguy3 wrote:I guess it's good to have ya back. I'll admit, it was only half a suprize,but I was still flabbergasted. No RPing, huh? Well, whatever ya say. I can't say I understand that choice. Welcome back, dude!

    lol hi and also...
    *opens teleporter and pushes rguy3 into it*
    GLaDOS: Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center's Anti Dinosaur Program. We will now show you a 70179 hour movie about how dinosaurs are dumb and overrated.


    You will now be shown a video about how awesome Dinosaurs, Pterosaurs, Dragons, Birds & Lizards are the coolest things ever and how overrated Portal is. :b

    Actually, it's a video of 3D dinosaurs dying for 70179 hours. looks like this *put on sunglasses* is a dead fad.
    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~
    Whats with you guys and the dinosaurs?
    avatar
    123agumon
    123agumon
    123agumon

    My Digimon Pet : Guilmon
    Posts : 367
    Join date : 2011-10-06
    Age : 17
    Location : FL, USA

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  123agumon on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 pm

    AngleArm, also known as Icefire82g or MiriKai is just a spammer and a Troll Face. He has been perma banned, which means he is banned FOREVER. Never speak of him again, or reply to ANY of his posts. All of his posts are now labeled as Guest.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Icelsius is back, baby.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 am